In its quiet Kaanapali Beach setting just beyond legendary Puu Kekaa (Black Rock), the 215-room Aston Mahana at Kaanapali says “aloha” with its relaxed Hawaiian Island vibe amid all the beauty and tranquility that make Maui so magical.
Housed within two 12-floor buildings separated by an oceanfront swimming pool, the luxury condominium resort immerses couples, families and friends traveling together into upscale island-style living.
Designed with floor-to-ceiling windows and private lanai (balcony) directly facing the ocean, all studios and suites make you feel as if you’re floating above the Pacific. It’s a heavenly vantage point for winter whale watching and catching an epic Kaanapali sunset with an ocean view sweeping from Lanai to Molokai and beyond.
If you’re into beachcombing, snorkeling, and lounging at an oceanfront pool, you may never want to leave this West Maui resort. When adventure calls – as it always does in paradise – you’ll enjoy quick access to four championship golf courses, a string of crystal clear snorkeling bays, and lively Lahaina Town with its colorful dining, shopping and ocean activities scene.
Take a Video Tour of Aston Mahana at Kaanapali
- Deluxe condominium resort on Kaanapali Beach
- All suites are oceanfront with floor-to-ceiling windows
- In-room WiFi Internet access
- Premium Suites are available for added luxury
- Grocery Delivery Service available
- Year-round "Camp Kaanapali" children's program at Aston Kaanapali Shores (available to guests of all Aston Maui properties)
- Children (12 and under) receive a free beach ball at check-in
- Three-night minimum stay required
With all-oceanfront studios, and one- and two-bedroom suites, the 215-room Aston Mahana at Kaanapali is a mellow beachfront resort geared to travelers who want to relax, recharge and explore this exotic Hawaiian Island.
Tastefully designed with floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai (balcony), all are air-conditioned with in-room washer/dryer, cable television, daily maid service and WiFi access. Fully-equipped kitchens add to the homey conveniences, allowing you to enjoy your favorite foods and beverages whenever you want.
Book a Premium Suite and enjoy extra luxury with designer kitchens featuring high end countertops and upscale appliances, upgraded furnishings and upscale décor, enhanced bathrooms and a flat screen television.
All Aston Mahana at Kaanapali studios and suites have been designated as non-smoking accommodations. Children of any age stay free with parents when using existing bedding.
As an additional guest convenience, the hotel’s most popular services are packaged under a $20 daily amenity fee:
- In-room PlayStation®3 Blu Ray console to play DVD movies and games from unlimited access DVDNow kiosk in lobby
- Daily in-room coffee and tea
- Daily newspaper (in lobby)
- In-room safe usage